This article describes the top 10 Candida symptoms. So how do you know if you have candida?
1. Do you feel exhausted or suffer from brain fog?
2. Do you lack concentration?
3. Do find have uncomfortable digestive symptoms such as loose bowels or diarrhea?
4. Have you taken antibiotics or acne medicine in the past?
5. Have you taken steroids?
6. Did you or do you have a diet high in sugar or yeast or bread and crave these foods regularly?
7.Do you have a white coating on your tongue?
8. Do you have thrush or cystitis?
9. Do you have prostate problems?
10. Do you suffer from bloating?
If you have answered yes to many of these questions you may be suffering from candida or an overgrowth of yeast. If your symptoms are unexplainable to doctors on the NHS, or if you are told that there is not much you can do about it, do not give up. That is simply not true. For more information please go to our candida web-page.
What can you do?
If you do have many of the above symptoms the first step would be to talk to an experienced nutritionist to see if you have Candida.
A good nutritionist will recommend some Candida tests such as a urine test or may simply ask you to fill out a detailed screening questionnaire.
If your symptoms are evident there may be no need to do any tests. However, the most reliable tests for Candida are urine and stool test.
If it has been confirmed that you do have candida, the first step will be to to change your diet.
Change in Diet
The first step is to change you diet. I have written extensively about this already on my 1st Candida blog.
Once you have changed your diet I recommend some anti-fungal supplements to ensure you can eradicate the yeast. 1st Candida blog.
How long do I have to do this for?
You need to do this for at least 3 months.