We are the leading provider of IBS tests and stool tests. If you would like to order a test please call us on 0345 1297996 or e-mail: email@example.com
Some of our clients prefer to order a stool test first and then come in for a consultation to review the results. Others with complex cases would rather have a consultation first, (we are based in central London) but can also organise skype telephone consultations.
Our CSA and GI effects stool tests are able to analyse at least 30 markers including:
- Gut Micriobiome including beta glucoronidase
- Friendly Bacteria such as Lactobacillus or Bifidobacteria
Bacterial and mycological culture, which demonstrate the presence of specific beneficial and pathological organisms-Klebsiella and Citrobacter freundii and Enterobacter Clocae.
Candida-We can also detect Candida albicans and Geotrichum species via stool analysis. The stool test is also able to determine the most appropriate anti-fungals to eradicate candida.
- Parasites tested for include: Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba histolytica, and Giardia lamblia, Blastocystis hominis and Dientamoeba fragilis and Giardia
Most patients who have been to the NHS with symtoms of IBS, are often offered, Mebeverine or Colofac or Omeprazole and unfortuantely for many patients these drugs do not really help their symptoms. As functional medicine practitioners, we look at the possible causes of your symptoms so we can try and alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms of IBS and improve your quality of life. This is why a stool test can be extremely helpful in detecting imbalances in gut health.
Victoria Tyler has been helping people with IBS and digestive disorders since 2004 and was working alongside Michael Franklin who established the IBS and Gut Disorder Centre over 20 years ago. Sadly, Michael Franklin passed away at the end of 2014 .
Michael Franklin’s Practice was runner-up in the 2009 CAM Awards for Outstanding Practice. Victoria Tyler is delighted to be able to continue to share the exceptional work of this practice and the knowledge learned over the last 10 years.
Research indicates that our intestinal tract, contains millions of organisms, also know as the gut microbiome . If imbalances exist in the gut mcrobiome there may be links with a number of conditions including Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS) and Autism, Obesity and autoimmune conditions.
This test has been a huge breakthrough in helping us identify imbalances in gut health such as IBS.
- Other key tests that are may be very beneficial for IBS include, SIBO, Candida and food intolerance tests
- For some clients, sometimes only one of the above is to blame. However, for many of my clients , 2 or more of these triggers may be present simultaneously. For example, there may be a presence of yeast such as candida as well as food intolerances. In that case we will need to look at anti-funglas as we as diet. The beauty of the stool test is that it will tell you exactly what anti-funglas you need to take to eradicate the yeast in question.
- Many people only look at one possible cause of IBS. The comprehensive stool test looks at, yeast, bacteria and parasites and is extremely reliable.
- The Comprehensive Stool test will find triggers that are not even looked for by standard tests done on the NHS. In fact the NHS does not even believe in Candida or Yeast!
- We also use food intolerance tests. These tests can be very helpful in helping symptoms and we work with each patient to ascertain exactly what diet is needed – in their particular case. Most clients benefit very quickly from any improvements in health.
0345 129 7996
Please feel free to call on 0345 129 7996 or 07881517034 Victoria Tyler for an informal chat about your symptoms and see if she can help you.