Food Intolerance testing London
We offer Reliable Scientific Food Intolerance tests with a blood sample taken professionally by our nurse.
If you are unable to come in to our clinic in London we offer finger prick tests that are posted to you.
We are an established Nutrition clinic in London with over 10 years experience dedicated to helping clients with food intolerances and gut problems including IBS and Candida.
Our clinic is based next to Harley Street – Biolab, 9 Weymouth Street, London W1W 6DB.
What we offer:
- We provide food intolerance tests and food intolerance testing.
- You will be able to come to our laboratory in London and have a proper blood sample drawn
- We offer candida testing included as part of the food intolerance blood test
- We can also post finger prick tests if you cannot come to our clinic
You can order your tests online or by calling us on 0345 1297996 and we will post them you.
Some of the tests we offer include:
- Food intolerance testing
- Stool tests for digestive conditions such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, IBS stool tests
- Parasite testing
- Gut microbiome testing
- Candida testing
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- GI effects Stool test
- Genetic Testing and DNA test
- Cortsiol Adrenal fatigue
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth – Hydrogen Breath Tests
- Vitamin and Mineral Status
- Hormone tests
- Genetic health profile
- Heavy metal Toxicity
Many private insurance policies will cover health tests such as BUPA, HSA and PPP but you need to check with them first.
We can help clients all over the UK, and Europe, as well as The Middle East and Asia.
What we offer:
- We provide a variety of functional health tests including stool tests and food intolerance tests and food intolerance testing.
- For food intolerance testing you can come to come to our laboratory in London and have a proper blood sample drawn
- We offer a variety of food intolerance tests and food intolerance testing as well as candida testing included as part of the food intolerance blood test
- We also offer one to one consultations to help you understand what is truly triggering your symptoms and give you detailed dietary advice and hand-outs
To order a test Call us on 0345 129 7996 or e-mail us:
- We offer one to one consultations to help you understand what is truly triggering your symptoms and give you detailed dietary advice and hand-outs
- We also send you finger prick intolerance tests by post
What are the symptoms of a Food Intolerance?
- Inability to lose Weight
- Skin Problems
- Food Cravings
- Stomach pain
- Gas, cramps
- Pain in your back side
- Skin breakouts including acne
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Itchy skin
- Sleep disturbances
- Water retention
- Weight control problems
- Sinus problems
- joint Pain
What is the benefit of a food intolerance test and food intolerance testing?
You will be able to find out quickly and easily whether you have a food intolerance by doing a blood test. You can test for up to 200 foods including Candida Albicans, a type of yeast overgrowth.
Unlike some other dubious food intolerance tests, our tests are based on based on a proper blood sample.
How is the Food Intolerance Test performed?
The test is carried out on blood collected from a blood sample or a finger-prick. The blood test is a Enzyme Linked Immunoassay (ELISA) that detects food specific antibodies. The blood test (ELISA) method will helps us ascertain whether you have a food intolerance.
Please click on this link below to see our sample report for the test taken by our nurse:
What foods are covered on the Pin Prick Food Intolerance Test?
• Almond, Apple, Apricot, Asparagus, Avocado, Baker’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) Banana Barley• Beef Beet, Blueberry Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Broccoli, Buckwheat Succinic, Cabbage, Candida albicans, Cane Sugar Carrot, Cashews, Casein, Celery, Cheese, Chicken, Cocoa, Coconut, Cod fish, Coffee, Corn, Crab, Cranberry, Eggplant,Egg White, Egg Yolk, Flax, Garbanzo Beans, Garlic, Gliadin, Goat’s Milk Cheese, Grape, Grapefruit, Green Bean, Green Pepper, Halibut Hazelnut, Honey, Kidney Bean, Lamb, Lemon, Lentil, Lettuce, Lima bean, Lobster, Milk, Millet, Orotic, Oat Onion, Orange, Papaya, Pea, Peach, Peanut, Pear, Pecan, Pineapple, Pinto Bean, Pistachio, Plum (Prune), Pork, Potato, Pumpkin, Radish, Rice, Rye, Salmon Sardine, Sesame, Shrimp, Sorghum, Soybean, Spinach Strawberry, Sunflower, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Tuna, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Walnut, Watermelon,Wheat Whey, Yogurt
How do I get a test?
To make an appointment with our nurse Call us on 0345 129 7996.
Can I get this test on the NHS?
Unfortunately food intolerance tests are not currently offered on the NHS.
If you require more information or to order a food intolerance test or book a nutrition assessment call us on 0345 129 7996
Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I have found that most clients who take this test have been to their GPs already with symptoms such as bloating, constipation or flatulence but told that they have IBS and have to live with it. The great benefit of food intolerance testing is that it may reveal foods that are causing your symptoms such as bloating, skin conditions, weight gain. Many GPs do not believe in food intolerances and unfortunately food intolerance tests are not offered on the NHS.However there is a lot of research that does indicate that food intolerances are REAL and thankfully if we can identify them, we will feel much better.There is published evidence to confirm that foods can cause all sorts of symptoms such as bloating, headaches, eczema, water retention, bowel troubles.If you suffer from weight gain, digestive problems, eczema, psoriasis, bloating, constipation, diarrhea with urgency, headaches, itchy skin you may find you benefit greatly from food intolerance testing. Simply by removing the food you will feel better.
What causes Food Intolerances?
Food Intolerances can be caused by an immune response related to food specific antibodies called IgG antibodies. A food Intolerance is not life threatening. It can take up to 3 days for symptoms to develop making it hard to identify the culprit food.
Please note food allergies are not the same as food intolerances and can be life threatening causing difficulty breathing, vomiting, and swelling of the lips. If you experience this kind of reaction you should seek medical advice.
What happens if I have a food intolerance?If you do have food intolerances, we will tailor a diet-plan for you and show you how to eat in a balanced way. We will always find suitable alternatives so that you are eating a broad and varied diet.We have witnessed dramatic improvements in symptoms such as bloating, diarrhea and water retention once the offending foods have been eliminated. We work with patients who have IBS, Eczema, Psoriasis weight issues, candida and much more.