Victoria Tyler has been working in the nutrition industry for over 10 years and was awarded a Bachelors in Science BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Therapy from the University of Westminster. She continually updates her learning by attending the latest nutrition conferences.
Victoria specializes in helping her clients:
- by relieving digestive symptoms such as bloating, constipation and other IBS symptoms
- Discover if they had food intolerances
- Lose weight and regain their confidence and in some cases lower cholesterol
- Recover from debilitating fatigue including adrenal burn-out
- Make a commitment to eating healthily so as to regain healthy, energy and vitality
- Improve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis and acne
- Recover from Candida and Yeast overgrowth and fungal toe-nails
- Provide anti-inflammatory diets for Ulcerative Colitis and Chrons disease
- Some of my patients have included GPs from the NHS
Who are my patients?
I see patients with a wide range of chronic health problems including weight issues, digestive disorders, food intolerances, and auto-immune conditions including arthritis.
I try to encourage patients not to to rely on unnecessary drugs unless absolutely essential. My goal is to understand what is truly causing your symptoms. In doing so, I use a variety of laboratory tests.
I help patients to keep motivated to make any necessary dietary and lifestyle changes that will help their healing.
How do I work with patients?
My aim is to identify the underlying cause of your symptoms. In doing so, I often will use the latest laboratory techniques (blood, urine, stool and saliva testing), detailed questionnaires and a 1 hour thorough medical history.
I may recommend dietary changes, supplements, stress management techniques, and exercise and lifestyle changes. I will treat every patient uniquely working at your preferred pace. My goal is to educate you and give you the power to heal.
I am a firm believer in functional medicine and will try and work with all systems of the body as they are all inter connected.
My nutrition office is at 9 Weymouth Street London but I also help patients abroad and all over the UK via telephone/skype consultations.
I specializes in digestive issues, weight management, stress management and food intolerances.
I have also worked for the food industry including Pret a Manger, helping companies provide healthier foods. Victoria has also worked with corporations, Universities and Nursery Schools delivering seminars, talks and menu planning.
I also provides seminars and consultations to the public and to corporations.
I am a keen runner and love running with my clients in Hyde Park.
Please contact me if you wish to join us run!
BSc HONS Nutritional Therapy, London UK
BANT- Association of Nutritional Therapy
For more information contact us: 0345 129 7996